Morris Numbers speak Value
- Doors opened:1960
- Student population:approx. 1,900
- Town population:5,000
- Student/faculty ratio:15:1
- Faculty with highest degree in their field:99%
- Students who seek advanced degrees after Morris:47%
- Average class size:16 students
- Average ACT:25
- In-state & out-of-state students:80% & 20%
- Students of color:24%
- Majors and minors:35
- Pre-professional programs:9
- Study abroad:50 countries on 7 continents
- Student organizations:90+
- Men’s intercollegiate sports:8
- Women’s intercollegiate sports:9
- Intramural leagues:18
Morris is one of the best educational values in the United States.
Morris is known for providing excellent academics at an affordable price. According to Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Morris students graduate with one of the lowest debt levels in the Midwest, and the college was rated highest of all public institutions in Minnesota by Forbes magazine’s, “America’s Top Colleges” list. Each year over 90% of our students receive some form of financial aid, whether based on merit, need, or both.
Morris is an educational value that proves its worth on every level. The lasting skills and insights you’ll acquire from a wide-ranging Morris education will prepare you for a changing world and economy. Friendships and connections you make here will last and support you, professionally and personally.